Sunday, July 12, 2015

Mini Photo Shoot by the Beach

Welcome back to my humble little space!

Please don't judge the fact that I am STILL posting Bali themed blog posts! I still miss the clear sea, blue sky and white clouds. Everybody loves vacation right? Unless you're those people who sees the blue sky and faint. That would be so sad lol

Anyway..
WARNING: Extremely mushy stuff up ahead, if you're squeamish, look away lol
So when we were in Bali, we stayed in a hotel called Kutabex which is near the beach, near the convenient store, near to Flapjacks (which resulted in us going there thrice), right above a massage parlor and to top ALL THAT, the service is SUPERB! The hospitality beats any five stars hotel and the whole experience of staying there is so wonderful. Then again, everyone in Bali is nice and friendly since their main source of income comes from tourism. 

Aside from that, upon arrival, we were showered with a bunch of vouchers and discount cards that makes everyone me very excited. Hello~ 20% off massages on top of already cheap massage. I'd call you a liar if you're not any intrigued by that *flips hair*. One of the voucher is this..


It says complimentary professional photo hahah the word complimentary is very very attractive! But where got so awesome free stuff one? Knew that there must be some hidden charges behind it but ah well gonna go experience it anyway!

Turns out, it was pretty fun! Lol. Aside from the fact that it was 12pm and thanks to the glaring sun I hardly can open my eyes. Where's your shades when you need them! If someone wanted to go for a photo shoot like that, I highly recommend evening or morning session. Afternoon is the WORSE idea like ever! Well, we could've rescheduled but we procrastinated until the very last day like a few hours before boarding to do this shoot. Good job Steph at planning! Lol

Anyway, we gave up the option to develop the photo cause.... they can't be developed in time..... cause we made the appointment at the very last day.. but we PURCHASED the soft copy of the pictures. Yes the soft copy isn't free. For about 80 non-edited pictures it cost about RM 45. So okay la. It's not about the price tag, but the memories behind the pictures and the thought that one day and we can look at it and say...
Wow~
So worth it.

Here's the end result... Okay la minus the mushy poses, the view is absolutely SPECTACULAR!

hello~

Okay no way normal people knows how to do this. The photographer got some standard template for couples to pose. perfect for noobs! haha


Ah~ what I would do to step on those sands again

The candid shots he took is quite nice too

I like how the photographer captured the moment and not just poses that we deliberately posed. It makes the whole experience more valuable. 

Jump shots!



 I'm super talented in spoiling romantic moments. The photographer said:
Okay now walk towards the sea!
I then very excitedly said OMG THIS IS OUR SUICIDE SHOT! NEWSPAPER GONNA HAVE A HEADLINE TOMORROW SAYING COUPLE SUICIDE BY WALKING TOWARDS THE SEA... WHILE HOLDING HANDS

Luckily the picture didn't turn out to be as stupid as I monologued it to be! lol

Smile~

I feel so amazed that HALF the time I did not know how the pictures will turn out. Merely followed the simple instructions and I ended up feeling pretty satisfied~




I love these shots cause no need to force open my eyes wtf


"Look at the sun"

"BUT HOW?! *close eyes*"


Best purchase ever would be the batik I bought! So pretty no?

The front

I quite like the solo pics he took for me too~ Got feel~

MY FIRST EVER SUCCESSFUL JUMP SHOT WHERE I DON'T LOOK LIKE A DYING STARFISH!!


Obeys instructions to kiss

Trust me, we laughed so many times cause it's so awkward to be instructed to kiss lol

The last one~ 

Of course I have many more but no way I would upload 80 of em here. Some are very hideous but mostly are decent. I really do miss everything in Bali especially spending time with my loved ones. 

As I said before,
With you, I'm ready to go anywhere.
Alright!

See y'all next week! ♡

P/S: nope I'm not getting married and nope this is not a wedding photo shoot. Heh
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...