Sunday, August 9, 2015

Relationship Advice We Don't Need

Suddenly feel very inspired to write this. 

Okay. We all have friends. Most of us want to get in a relationship. Some of us are already in a relationship.

Relationships are difficult. Everything also can argue. Everything also can complain. To top it all, we always have nosy friends who like to comment about your relationship. Ironically these are people who are single or always jump from one relationship to another.

I really really really really (cue Carly Rae Jepsen) think that there's something that a friends shouldn't say AT ALL! No matter what's your intention. Some may say it out of genuine concern but honestly. Whether it's out of concern or if you're just a bitch, you should refrain from saying those stuff cause you're stirring up insecurities.

We've already played all the what if scenarios 20 million times. You don't have to remind us.

Here are something I think a friend.. no matter how close should really refrain from saying!
1. Aren't you worry of other women?
Okay we are not physically attached to our bfs. Our heads are not joined together. Of course there are times when the bf will go somewhere without the gf. We do lead different lives right?

So why are you asking am I worried about other women?

There's 2 genders in this world. Female and male. What you want me to do? Quarantine my bf in a whole male room? Don't forget there's LGTB so.... will I have to watch out for guys too?

My point is that it's really hard to avoid interaction with the other gender. We girls hang out with guys too! Colleague, classmates, lecturers.. the list is ENDLESS! it's just ridiculous. 

You think my bf is a pussy magnet meh? All girls wanna open their legs for him meh. Slowly slowly dream ba. 

So when friends said that. I really don't understand why.

Maybe your intention is well but just...why. I'm sure I've thought of the other woman before u tell me. Really I did. Trust me.
2. OMG HIS EX GF
Everyone has a past. But those women are in the past for a reason.

We've drilled our bf 200 times asking every detail about that woman. Your digging up of our insecurities are really... unnecessary.

We have a certain amount of faith in our bf. They broke up. He LOVED her. Now it's all about us embracing each other's past and think about our future. 

Yes I admit. Ex gfs are scary. BUT.. really as a friend. You should support me. Not warn me of more "what-ifs" and waiting for drama to happen. 
3. Have a life
Okay some people say it out of concern that if the gf minus bf=aimless and alone. Overly attached gf problem (like yours truly wtf)

But some.. those are like high quality bitches. Honestly, if I'm attached and you suggest me to have fun cause I'm young. Talk to another guy or dance with another guy cause I'm too young to miss out the fun. I'm sorry but I don't think I wanna be a slut or act like one. And jeopardize my relationship... ADA SALAHKAH?!

Don't understand these people. 
4. Have you thought about what if he dumps you
I'll call you WHEN that actually happens. NEXT!!!

I mean honestly. Do you tell a mother-to-be like what happen if you child turns out to be rebellious when he/she is a teen? Or would you tell a student learning how to drive that you might crash the car somewhere? No right? Then why would you assume the worst case scenario for couples? Let's get this straight! EVERY COUPLE FIGHT! If they don't fight then they are probably weird. So why would you assume the break-up-scene for me?

I don't mind if you speculate la but at least don't tell me your speculations!

Anyway, that's the end of what I can think of for now! 

Got inspired from Dayre when a guy was saying his gf's friend creates all the worst case scenarios for them. I was like wtf! Too full nothing to do meh?

In short, I just wanna say that....
DO NOT STICK YOUR NOSE INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S RELATIONSHIP! YOU WORRY ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP AND I WILL WORRY ABOUT MINE.
Here's an irrelevant selfie to end the post! hehe


Bye~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...