Saturday, May 24, 2014

Travel Back in Time with Baby Foot

Ola pillow talkers! 

This is going to be a short post with some rather disgusting pictures so.. don't read when you're eating!

I am giving myself a pat on the shoulder today for being so hardworking! I actually got my lazy ass moving to get some mask done. Women's face is their most valuable asset but it ages so easily. We should be doing mask at least once per week but seriously I am such a lazy person! I can overlook my dark roots for months because I am too lazy to touch up my hair! 

So I tried the KOSE mask that I won from Elie's blog's giveaway and it was soooo awesome! I could not believe how smooth my face felt after that! My usual rough nose became so silky smooth! The difficult part would be resisting to touch my face afterwards. At night, my sister was promoting her long forgotten eye mask for dark-circle and puffiness and I am thinking to myself...
"Why not"
Slap two jelly like eye mask below my eyes and continued blogging!


If anything I might loose readers from this pictures! 100% no make up and hair all pushed to the side.


Thinking to myself. Everyone keep emphasizing how important mask is to a woman's face but does anyone know how mask too can apply to our feet?

Introducing Baby Foot! 




I actually got a pack from Nuffnang is 007 Birthday Bash and I was thinking 
"Oh I am so not gonna use this. It's all in Japanese and what not! What is that thing?"
I left it in my toilet until someone I know used it and he keeps on telling me that it's awesome. I doubted but he disgustingly rubbed his feet on my foot to show how smooth it is. So gross but at the same time I could not deny that his feet feels so smooth. Coming from a guy I feel so embarrassed. Therefore, I decided to give it a go!


Opened the box and this is what I saw. 




A very badly taken "BEFORE" picture so I have to edit it a little. I never thought I will blog about it so I didn't put in any effort in taking nice pictures. 


Cut open the aluminium packaging and I saw 2 sock-like plastic wrapping with some solution inside!


My feet all wrapped up! 


Please find a comfy spot and do this because it is so slippery and so uncomfortable!!


Some stickers to hold the plastic socks together so it won't fall off and to prevent the solution inside from spilling out.


My feet looks the same immediately after removing the plastic socks


2 days later...


Peeling starts..


Like a lot!!!


This is a bit disgusting but the instruction says don't touch force the peeling! 


Look at that monster piece of skin coming off


Yes I couldn't resist and I peeled a whole layer off. Gross isn't it


Sorry but peeling is unavoidable!


Yes that is a whole layer of my skin...


But look! It is so smooth now!!!


After a week of peeling and my feet now feels like baby feet! Not the size but the texture! So so smooth!

I did consider how acidic it must be for that extreme level of peeling but I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Guess I'll only use it like once in 3 years or sort to prevent acid corrosion! It can be bought online and in stores for RM 50 something! I am going to use vouchers from Nuffnang is 007 as well to buy a pack for my mom from Tokyoninki!

As I said, this will be a short post! Guess I had to express how amazing my skin just peeled off like that!

Need to sleep now!

See you guys soon!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...