Saturday, July 5, 2014

Back In Action

Hello hello!

What is this? I am leisurely sitting here blogging. I went for a good meal. I didn't open a book today. I did not feel bad as if I am killing a lot of tress (from printing notes and all). So..
What could all this mean?
That's right! My exams ended, marking the end of my university life. The best 3 years of my life and I totally don't mind if my life is put on a loop and I have to do this all over again. Of course, I would prefer to retain my current knowledge now and go through the whole thing to have fun instead of suffering with assignments and exams. URGH! THE AGONY! But hey it's over! I am guessing I will miss this one day when work life overwhelms me.
So what is there for me and my blog now?
Well I guess the first thing is deciding the NUMBER OF TIMES TO BLOG PER WEEK. I used to blog twice in a week and I changed it to once a week so I can balance my study and blogging life. I really can't decide on this yet since... ya know twice a week is a lot and I am a pretty boring person. Unless you like to hear how I CREATIVELY roll on my bed for at least half an hour before I actually leave my bed everyday (which I doubt you do). I am quite worried that my posts will be subpar if I forcefully vomit words out just like that... Quote every anti-virus software, perhaps
A ONE WEEK FREE TRIAL AND UPGRADE FOR ONLY RM 999.99 FOR A DAY! HURRY WHILE STOCKS LAST.
Minus out the money and one week thingy. But I will soon start to alter my posting frequency and see how things turn out.

Here's a little sneak peak of what I will be posting very very soon from all the delays:

  1. Some treasured moments of the last days of my university life
  2. Past events that I've been to
  3. More contest winnings! Weeeeee
  4. MORE nonsense

Oh.. and did you notice the new colour scheme and design? As suggested by the tab "UNDER CONSTRUCTION", my blog is currently under construction (DUH). I don't have the money to hire a professional designer, so all I have is a clueless Mr Editor googling hard, testing and learning about coding. It's much harder than expected to put thoughts into the actual design so there will definitely be little tweaking here and there from time to time. 

Okay! This is quite an announcement post to highlight where is my blog heading to. I also tend to use my blog to organize my thoughts so this is quite a nice to-do-list! 

Will be going off a short vacation soon and perhaps I will blog about that as well.

For now, toodles~ <3 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...