Sunday, December 28, 2014

Tsum Tsum!

So yesterday I was just lazing around until Mr. E suddenly told me he bought a new mouse. I really thought he did since he has been searching for one..I secretly rolled my eyes because this meant that there'll be a 5 minutes lecture about how awesome is his new mouse. Then I looked up.


He was holding this Tigger mini tsum plushie as if it is a mouse! Lol. What a lame shit but really this is just ngam ngam palm sized. Lol. What a soft cuddly mouse.

I was in like super beh tahan mood but I also cannot lose leh! 

I also got one le.

With that super cute ass.

This is my WORKING MOUSE ONLY!

INTRODUCING MY GAMING MOUSE!

Got extra feature leh! I got that scrolling thing in the middle! Cool kan?

Too bad not cordless but still cute! Eheh.

Anyway, all the lameness aside, I really think my Tsum plushies are soooooooo adorable! Shipped all the way from Japan yo! Must show off a bit :P

I got Donald and Pooh too

And they came with a super cute Tsum themed bag! 

The level of cuteness I tell you!

Oh there's also Goofy!

Look at that poor face Donald is making! Goofy and Donald wears a cute hat too. Double cute! 

Okay. I am done sharing how adorable are my Tsums, Excuse me while I go back to the game and nua my weekend away! 

Toodles~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...