Saturday, September 27, 2014

Flat! Flat! Flat!

Angry blogger reporting for duty!

Have anyone wonder why plastic surgeons are earning a bomb and cosmetic surgery is getting more and more innovative by day?
Botox! Implants! Suction!
It is becoming more and more common for people to go under the knife (and maybe even knives). I've read many articles about plastic surgery. And more often than not they say they want a change! They wanna look gorgeous. I understand what they mean. Because sadly in our life, there are many many many STUPID ANNOYING HYPOCRITES that feel the need put in their opinion about your appearance or body.
You think you're pretty? Pfft  your nose is like the Roman Colosseum.
Sexy? Nope babe your boobs are tiny!
Hot? Dude have you seen your flabby arms?
Yes those are the basic things I hear in my everyday life since puberty decided to hit and fail simultaneously!
YES PUBERTY WAS AN ASS TO ME.
Now why do I call these people hypocrites? These people clearly don't have a mirror or eyesight to look at themselves because they are NO BETTER THAN I AM! If I ever return the same criticism to them, they'll get offended.
So apparently it's okay for you to point out my flaws but when I point out yours, then you're all about "embracing natural beauty? Superiority bias to the max. 
I really don't understand why some people would say harsh statements like that. Do I really need to get liposuction when I only weigh 45 kg? Do I really need to get plastic surgery or implants for my apparently small boobs or apparently flabby arms?

Oh please do not tell me that the comments about gaining weights are not annoying! Do you know sometimes I feel so unhealthy because I am so thin? Some clothes look like crap on me? I eat 2 big bowls of rice for dinner every night and I hardly get pass 45 kg. Why? I don't know! But I did gain a freaking tummy which brought me more insults.
Interesting how I get comments like "you should lose some weight" and "you should gain some weight" at the same time!
Honestly I am not exactly the person with the highest self esteem! I might not show it but your words does affect me. I just don't show it because if I do, I will be confirming your opinion of me. And I absolutely refuse to give you that satisfaction!

The comments started since puberty! I wasn't exactly the prettiest or the one with a hot body. Plus I have a really slender figure so automatically, I am an easy target.
Puberty is where you start to wonder what is happening with your body. Hair growing in so many different places, monthly bleeding cycles, chest growing two lumps of fats, suddenly needing to wear bras.
With so much going on already, no one needs additional comments about how less than perfect they are. These comments only lowered my self esteeem (I still have a low self esteem) and make me feel less like a woman.

Of course moving on from high school, I did improve my appearance through the use of a lot a lot of chemicals. Not plastic surgery but with like make up and hair products and I think I look better now but NO! THAT'S NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU.


Changes over the years! Still not great but at least I look more feminine


I still got no boobs, no abs, no ass, no muscles, no face basically I'm FLAT FLAT FLAT but guess what. Since then, I have learnt to let your nasty comments slide. Say whatever you want, I am not the master of your mouth, but I am the master of mine. I won't swoop down to your level and criticise you back. No, the present me is happy with myself. I've come to realise that I need not make anyone happy but myself. So the next time I hear you spouting yet another nasty comment, I will simply
TAKE MY EXTRA SKINNY MIDDLE FINGER AND SHOVE IT IN YOUR FACE!
Okay! See you next time~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...