Sunday, May 15, 2016

25 Random Facts About Me

Hello!

Honestly, I've been having a very mundane life so what is this blogging thing that I was supposed to do? Anyway, inspired by Dayre, I've decided to come up with 25 Random Facts About Myself! I never bothered to follow the trend because well.. I might just write stuff like.. 
I breathe. I need oxygen. I exhale Carbon Dioxide! No need for applause~~
Decided to try writing anyway and see how things go! So here we gooo~
[1]
I got my name Stephanie from the famous comedy, Flubber. 


How it happened? Cause my sister's name is Sharon so we wanted a name that starts with S as well. In the movie, there's a scene where the machine is trying to pick names from a computer list. We paused at that scene and picked a name from there. So ngam it was a list of names that start with S cause I think Robin William's love interest was called 'Sarah' in the movie. 
[2]
When I was a kid, my name was melody! I changed it and I have no idea why cause it's such a beautiful name.. 

Image credit: www.wallpapersxl.com

Got that name cause I was mad in love with pink since I was a kid and this character is pink!! I don't know how it's related but I am not gonna question lol
[3]
Ok boring topic time! I'm currently working as a risk consultant!
[4]
My dark circles are inherited #fml. It's very sad when people ask me why I never sleep the night before when they see my dark circles. Well even if I slept all my life, I'd still have the dark circles. It'll even get crazier when I'm PMS-ing wtf!
[5]
I have friends... but friends that I can genuinely trust? Less than 5 of em.
[6]
My current bf is my 1st ever bf! And I haven't gotten into any relationships until I'm 17. I guess am a late bloomer. I was like.. woah all my bffs have gotten into a relationship so it was so sad to be me lol! I know exactly why though. I was very Yong Sui in high school

If you think I'm Yong Sui now..wait till you see my full-blow-geek-teen-years!

Like this. 

Like very very very very plain. Lol

And this is without glasses. Haha I can't find an image with me wearing my lame square glasses.

So yea.. I guess it make sense la.. who wanna date a mega nerd?!
[7]
I have a serious fear for snakes. Woah in spelled that word wtf! Since I have posted about it, I guess it's not much of a surprise anymore. Lol
[8]
I have an extremely short attention span. I get very bored easily so I dislike being stuck in lectures, seminars or workshops! Lol

That's why I'm better at self studying. You just have to leave me in my own world to immerse in my own thoughts and I can do wonders!
[9]
I have a weird obsession for the colour PINK! My room, curtains, wallpaper, and everything I own.. PINK. 
[10]
Romance is never my thing. I find all the novels or movies superficial and tacky. Like "this will never happen in real life!" kinda thing! Lol. So my bf is very blessed cause I don't drag him to watch all the romance stuff haha. One time, he asked me if I wanna watch "Paper Town".. HELL NO!! I might start streaming YouTube videos or die of boredom.. INSTANT DEATH!
[11]
Sorry but I don't like any type of animals.
[12]
I have a 24 years old pillow which is my bf's greatest love rival wtf! And yes I am aware that it is extremely gross and old but erm.. security is priceless! I need to hug something to sleep!!
[13] 
I have a lot of Tigger soft toys. About 7 in total. The reason why I liked it was because my bf bought me 1 and the craze just started lol

My colleague who knew I love Tigger brought this to work to tempt me! Lol

[14]
I still don't see the point on flashy undergarment. It's not one bit comfortable!! I love La Senza but NUDE and plain design all the way #aunty
[15]
I have either NO religion or have TWO religions. I am very torn between Taoism and Christianity with the former being taught as part of my upbringing and the latter my own discovery. Generally, I pray to both and I strongly believe in God. 

But to pin point which one I believe in more? Sorry can't.
[16]
I have a very negative impression towards Chinese superstitious. I think it's stupid. Yes the right word is stupid. Cause I hate how people take the extra mile to comply with the baseless superstitious stuff and doesn't even mind offending people's feelings! And let's just face it, some stuff are just plain ridiculous! 

But Chinese traditions, yes, that I embrace. Like reunion dinner. It's beautiful.
[17]
I hate people calling me 'Step'. Excuse me.. it's 'Steph'! 
[18]
My favourite sport is swimming. I think water is my stress medicine. Whenever I'm thinking or in stress I'll drink a lot a lot of water! 

Plus water has buoyancy force. Lol. Can float with minimum effort. I am still waiting for laziness to emply me as their ambassador lol!
[19]
I am 170cm tall! I consider it slightly taller than average Malaysian women but a lot of people think that I'm very very tall. Haha. But I've met so many friends who are so much taller than me! But it's ok! Reaching higher shelf is value adding!
[20]
I am a very open person who shares a little too much but if you know me at all.. you'll know that I don't mind sharing unless I trust you to keep it to yourself. Of course, a woman's heart is a sea of secret. Even though I share a lot, it's not even 1% of who I really am.
[21] 
I am rather book smart. I can study and understand a lot of things cause I can conceptualize what I read. My most amazing example is that I learnt how to drive a manual car through the books given to me during driving law/ undang classes
[22]
I hate walking except when I'm in a mall! I can out-walk everyone else! Lol. I somehow don't feel tired walking in a mall
[23]
I have very low self confidence. Believe me. Whenever people comment about my flat boobs or ugly face, it doesn't hurt my feelings anymore because I already think so of myself. I think it is a result of negative comments targeting my appearance ans unfortunately not attractive body for YEARS. So whatever people say I already accepted it as part of myself. 

You simply can't attack someone with so low self confidence
[24]
I hate sleeping in air conditioned room. Haha. I'm a fan girl. Like....literally. fan. Those that goes spinning all night on the ceiling

Last one! [25] 
I am very stubborn. I get what I want. Which my bf translated it as having a strong will. Lol. I guess whenever I set my eyes on something, I'll go ahead and get it. But to get me to want something so badly, I'll have to prep talk myself a lot! lol

Okay! To be honest, it took me a while to complete the entire list. I mean it's like you think you know yourself but woah to list it all out it's rather tough. But it's so fun to really pen it down! No wonder all these stuff are always on the trending page haha.

Thank you for reading my long long list!

Angry Birds suck just fyi! Watched it and I feel like I wasted my 50 bucks. It's lame and a little funny but nah! Not to be watched in the cinema lol!

See you lovely next time when I'm inspired to blog! 

Tata~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...